Monday, December 20, 2010

Do It...Debbie's Way

There are very few people in this world whom I would want to work out with, let alone celebrities.  I suppose I'd sweat to the oldies with Richard Simmons, or pump the thigh master with Suzanne Summers.  I think Jane Fonda would be a bitch so I'd rather have nothing to do with her.  But Debbie Reynolds is just my speed.  She is a classic from the good old days of the Hollywood scene, she is known to imbibe in a drink or 7, and she has my mom's hair from 1984.  This amazing album comes complete with step by step instructions and big Time Celebrity Co-Stars like Terri Gar, Florence Henderson, Virginia Mayo, Pat Van Patten, Terry Moore, Dionne Warwick, and my personal favorite Shelley Winters. Now that's what I call sweating with an oldie.



I love when Shelley Winters, lying like a beached whale in the back row, hollers out "RAISE YOU HAND IF YOU SLEPT WITH HOWARD HUGHES"


Good old Flo Henderson, and trusty dusty Dionne Warwick


A selection from the step by step instructions.


and Terri Garr! I mean does it get much better than this?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part is when she says she told the Set designer to "just do it up pink" because she was in MGM musicals. Do it Debbie's Way never fails to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this video so much because I've always thought Dionne Warwick is so damn sexy!! She looks damn good in her tights and I love seeing those luscious ebony toes peeking out from her leg warmers !

    ReplyDelete