Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"This Pussy Belongs to Me"

Who wants pancakes?
Rudy Ray Moore, comedian, actor, lewd record producer, wants everyone to know that "This Pussy" in fact "Belongs to" him.  Words I have never, nor will I ever utter, even in reference to a cat.  But I was thrilled to add this to our collection this weekend on Dan and I's first record excursion since our major Christmas haul.  We have seen this a couple times but it's always like 40 bucks so for 4 bucks how could we not?  The Academy Annex in Williamsburg never lets us down.

 It's kind of an awesome LP like afro, beat nick, stream of consciousness, poetry.  It's labeled as a comedy album for adults only, but I don't think that's a good category to put it in.  I'd put in Rudy Ray in the Bitch Sucker Category, cause I am a bitch sucker for Rudy Ray.

I added the whole album in one track, lets see if you have the wherewithal to sit through the whole thing.
You'll have to listen to the whole thing to get to the best track Mr. Big Dick.  Lucky for us 40 Pounds of Chittlings is right at the beginning.
We both have so much in common with Rudy Ray.  Our love of lounging on animal skin rugs with loose women, our love of comedy records with an afro beat, but mostly our love of pussy.

1 comment:

  1. hi - thanks for this post. Is there any way to download this album?

    ReplyDelete