Tuesday, April 19, 2011

99 Cent Bin!!

I got out of work early today (HUZZAH) so I popped over to Bleeker Street Records and hit the 99 cent bin, and here is what I came out with.
I love ray Charles and i already have Volume One
More Ray, blind black people are so talednted

I am really getting into Johnny Cash so this will be fun to listen to, plus who doesn't love Hank Williams

I love/hate Yoko Ono.  I have seen her in NYC on the street and a part of me wanted to punch her and a part of me wanted her to yell I mean sing.  She is so awful I love her...if that makes sense.

Santana, i hope that guy didn't catch anything from that mangy pigeon
BOO price tags on records!!

HUZZAH! For price tags that come off easily and without leaving residue

2 comments:

  1. Hi Just found your blog looking at another one.

    Would you guys be interested in joining the Exotica Mailing List?

    http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/exotica

    Lots of other vinyl diggers there. Check the archives. Digest mode is easiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Martooni I will def check it out, love finding out what other diggers are finding:-) be sure to click and follow us:-) thanks!

    ReplyDelete