Monday, May 30, 2011

Erotic Percussion

Me personally?  I find ALL percussion to be erotic, but i am a slut so it's to be expected.  This is pretty self explanatory.  There is no artist listed, just 10 tracks of various percussion, done in a supposedly exotic way. 

I love it!  Perfect background music for a Memorial Day BBQ, cocktail party, or bar mitzvah.  After all the boy is turning 13, whats a little erotic percussion between 13 year old Jewish boys?
This was another find from the Sacramento Flea Market of last summer, and was also from the dollar building I mentioned in my Tabu post.

3 comments:

  1. Denio's is the name of the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady, I knew you would remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I also have this one, also from a flea market. Never got around to listening to all of it, for some reason...

    ReplyDelete