Monday, June 13, 2011

Back from Vacation with Baby's first LP

Well I had as good a time as anyone can have back in Salem, Oregon while on vacation.  Saw family mostly and a couple friends, and most important I did a little digging!  I came back with a few treasures I can't wait to share with you all, but alas Time Warner's internet is being a turd today.  I was able to get this one picture uploaded for your shear enjoyment.  That....is a freaky baby.  You would think they would have cleaned the schmustz off it's face before it became the poster child for Baby's First L.P. and Record, but I am glad they didn't.  Hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow and I can share some of the other amazing LP's I got and as always click to follow me on blogger or click "like" for Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. At least the baby is not trying to tell us how to diversity our investment portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, so true, Although that baby looks like the couple of Wall Street people i know.

    ReplyDelete