Monday, June 6, 2011

Could I Get Some Kangaroo With These Pancakes?

I love exposing children to the classics and so does the International House of Pancakes and Captain Kangaroo.  This is gonna be a quickie post as I have to finish packing so i can catch a plane out west and see the family.  I figured the cover art pretty much says it all, Disney ain't got nothing on this amazing corporate sponsored genius album.  Not only is the Captain cavorting with the woodland creatures from the classical piece Peter and the Wolf, but the whole lot of them are heading to the IHOP.  I'll be whoring it up my time in Oregon, already got record digging dates with my dearest friends Amanda and David and I may do a little vacation updating but otherwise see you all in a week with many new treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment