Monday, August 1, 2011

Kismet

I am a confirmed show queen, but I will have to admit that I don't know Kismet at all.  I do know this artwork makes the prices of oil in my loins rise.   And good old Percy Faith never let's you down.  I peaked at the Wikipedia page and did recognize a few songs from the show.  Namely Baubles, Bangles, and Beads and Stranger in Paradise.  But I plan on sitting down this week and listening to the Kismet score so as to educate my silly ass.  .

Here is Percy Faith's Baubles, Bangles, and Beads and though I love it I am partial to Peggy Lee's version.

Another selection from the album is Percy Faith's version of Stranger in Paradise. Pay special attention the awesome photo's picked out for Lydia who from the looks of the pictures used in the background, is an animal lover. For another take on this classic I have included Tony Bennett.

No comments:

Post a Comment