Wednesday, August 3, 2011

She Wore a Visor

Though I have never really watched Battlestar Galactica I swear to start watching it while I'm at the gym.  I love anything sci-fi so it stands to reason I will enjoy this (although then it would also stand to reason that I should have liked the ABC re-make of V and that was certainly not the case.)  Plus this woman is the poster girl for Dan's hit single She Wore a Visor.  And a hell of a visor it is. Plus I love my sluts the color of butter.

I used to watch the original Battlestar series on sick days.  So i associate this, Remington Steele and The Love Boat exclusively with strep throat.
I totally remember the opening theme from the original it brings back such memories.  I can see myself now, lying on the couch in the living room with my mom's little 13inch Sears brand color TV, a sprite, and a 10, 000 pillows and that bubble gum flavored antibiotic liquid.  Sick as a dog, not understanding anything that going on on any of these shows (accept of course The Price is Right) and asking my mom as she comes in to check on me "Mommy whats a cylon?"

Side 2 is simply called Evolution.  I don't think it has anything to do with Battlestar Galactica but it sure is groovy. 

1 comment: